Sunday, March 6, 2011

Question: How is your opinion of technology integration changed in the past 10 weeks?

In the past 10 weeks I have been continually amazed by, not only the amount of technology which is available but, how much technology is available for free.  I was floored seeing the amount of free tools which can be used to help either a struggling new educator, or an older, more seasoned one.  The vast majority of the digital tools to which I have been exposed are quite user friendly.  I am sure that any teacher could find help, not only in ways of teaching students, but in ways of reaching them which will be relevant to them.  Before taking this class, I must admit to being largely a "digital alien".  Due mainly to the exposure I have encountered in this class, though not yet a full fledged "digital native", I am working my way to that status with much less difficulty than I had imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment